Redhawk Caldera If heaven is as heaven does then this is hell for sure
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"Do you know her to be the sort of wolf who 'comes around' easily?" She asked. In her opinion, Towhee had had plenty of time to come around. Now, in choosing to stay away and sulk, she was dividing a pack that was already small enough as it was- and that was wearing on Niamh's nerves. "Fuck's sake. Rough go of it- yeah, well, she's not the only one. You chased out her mate of what- one whole day? I chased off my own mate once, for being a belligerent fuck who hinted I should oust Raven and take over as alpha. But he didn't attack someone, or break someone's leg, or endanger their children." She said. She still believed that chasing Reyes out was the only thing that should have been done- and that Towhee should have realized she'd made a big mistake in choosing to keep someone like that around. 

"She even came to tell me she was banging Reyes within a week of Primrose's death. Is that what someone does when they care about you? 'Cause I don't think so." She snarled, her voice hitching. "I've been through so much bullshit with her. I've hunted down wolves with her, rescued her ass more than once, stood up for her, divorced my mate for her, moved my ass all over the county so she could feel at home somewhere, and tolerated her stomping all over my grief. But this is the last straw." She said. She was quiet for a moment. "I know you're either coming with me, or staying with her. That's your choice."
Messages In This Thread