Stavanger Bay Don't touch me you peasant
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
In a bid to endear herself to the ocean more, Chacal had left to go on a little solo voyage, travelling along the coast and learning what she could through her own experiences. She knew to watch the tide if she found herself travelling along a strip of sand between the waves and the cliffs, and knew not to get caught in between the two when the tide turned. 

She ate from tidepools and scampered after crabs as they scuttled along the shore. She gave sea lions a wide berth, though she was curious to try hunting one when she had the company to do so. She crushed sea urchins and lapped up their eggs and managed to climb her way up the reddish cliffs to investigate a seagull nest- but it was too early in the Spring to rob any eggs. 

She'd gone a bit inland in search of water and found herself in a forest, where she could weave her way through small deerpaths that twisted this way and that. When she caught the scent of blood she licked her lips, and continued forward- curious to see what had transpired, and if there was any opportunity for her to scavenge.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 06:56 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:14 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 29, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 29, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Higoro - March 30, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Don't touch me you peasant - by Chacal - March 30, 2021, 02:12 PM