Lion Head Mesa barque
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses was pleased.
"i will lay plans for our jubilee, then. we should invite others. show them that akashingo is capable of managing itself." pharaoh felt himself swept with plans for it! first blossoms of white, to cool the blue shadows of satsu's eyes. they would send invitations, and receive visitors in the ante-room. feasting, the last kills of the season, and for as many days as meat would allow. and the clouded fruits, left to thicken in a silent room until such a time as they were ready for consumption.
"it will be your responsibility to tame @Mouseberry. but first," and here he called for the girl, tilting back his head with a low and honeyed croon. "first you should meet. more than discipline, she must be assured of her place here."
it could not be said that ramesses did not lust after the girl; more than ever he did, deprived night after night of his enjoyment with a new girl.
and so he felt he was being quite gracious indeed. it showed in the proud set of his shoulders.
"i do not think you will be disappointed, satsu. in time i hope to add more maids to your court."
whether or not he would poach among them as well remained to be seen.
the subject of their wedding night was held firmly at arm's reach. for the sake of prying eyes, it would be prudent to have her spend at least those hours with him. and yet ramesses knew there was fire beneath satsu, and saw surely what it had cost her, this agreement to accept him as husband and be his wife in return.
Messages In This Thread
barque - by Ramesses - September 10, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: barque - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 10, 2021, 02:36 PM
RE: barque - by Ramesses - September 10, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: barque - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 11, 2021, 11:31 AM
RE: barque - by Ramesses - September 11, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: barque - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 13, 2021, 08:06 PM
RE: barque - by Ramesses - September 14, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: barque - by Satsu (Ghost) - September 19, 2021, 03:37 PM