Dragoncrest Cliffs deeper than any forest pri[m]eval, i am in love with you
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord slumbered deeply, his body interwoven with Meerkat’s like thread in a loom. The steady rise and fall of his chest was accompanied by the low drone of breathing. Peaceful. Dreams of his woman, his family, and the sea danced in his mind. A silver fish. Stars reflecting in the water. A gentle breeze as they sat in the sand.

He spoke a word in his dream, but it came out as a mumble in life. Drowsily, his blue eyes blinked as he stirred to find Meerkat’s slim face peering at him in the dark. Instinctively, his long legs spun around her to pull her close.

Mo nighean donn,” he said, words slightly slurred, “ye canna sleep?” He had sensed some disquiet in her this past week. From the outside Meerkat appeared a social butterfly. He was unaware how cold she had been treated, too preoccupied by the settlers in Ankyra.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: deeper than any forest primeval, i am in love with you - by Njord - February 08, 2022, 12:20 PM