Dragoncrest Cliffs ten decisions shape your life
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
As the forest thinned and Glintwater’s frozen shape came into view, Njord spotted the flame color of Mireille pelage on the bank. Da she greeted numbly. “Mireille,” he replied. A strange mood overcast her expression and it did not go unnoticed. Njord pressed his muzzle on her freckled cheek and took a seat besides the lass.

They had not truly gotten a chance to reconnect since her trials on the Blackwater Islands. Njord had guilt because of this; for going through the motions under the pretense that she might never come home.

The fates had decided otherwise. “I thank ya for that. Fer welcomin’ her. Meerkat means… a lot ta me.” His brows raised and lids fluttered for emphasis – for the words he spoke didn’t truly match his deep feelings. “An’ I’m sure she appreciates yer effort. It canna be easy livin’ in a new place, comin’ into our clan.” He exhaled a breath through his nose as his gaze passed from Mireille to the other side of the lake. “I dinna think yer brothers feel tha same. They haven’t said a word ta me. I dinna think they’re too pleased.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
ten decisions shape your life - by Njord - February 11, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Mireille - February 11, 2022, 07:20 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 03:45 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Sobo - February 13, 2022, 04:09 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Mireille - February 15, 2022, 11:43 AM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Njord - February 15, 2022, 05:24 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Mireille - February 21, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Njord - April 05, 2022, 11:57 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Mireille - April 16, 2022, 02:12 AM