Dragoncrest Cliffs ten decisions shape your life
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
“You are a sweet, mo nighean,” Njord hummed as his red-haired lass reached up to kiss his cheek. As if on queue her silvered brother appeared ‘round Glintwater’s icy bend and the seismic shift in his demeanor made his briny opinion clear as day. All suspicions of Sobo’s disdain were confirmed.

It was like a sharp piece of wood went right though Njord’s chest. Equal parts hurt, frustration, and anger spilled out of the wound – made more personal by the fact that Sobo was the most like his father out of all the children. It was as if the seafarer stared right into a mirror. Could Njord say he would have done anything different as a youth?

His mouth felt dry as he sighed. It seemed Mireille was just as taken aback by Sobo’s reaction. “I thank ya lass,” he acknowledged, turning back to the girl, “but dinna fash. It is I who must talk with Sobo an’ Loko. If their issue’s with me, then that it tha only way it will be mended.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
ten decisions shape your life - by Njord - February 11, 2022, 12:01 AM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Mireille - February 11, 2022, 07:20 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Njord - February 13, 2022, 03:45 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Sobo - February 13, 2022, 04:09 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Mireille - February 15, 2022, 11:43 AM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Njord - February 15, 2022, 05:24 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Mireille - February 21, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Njord - April 05, 2022, 11:57 PM
RE: ten decisions shape your life - by Mireille - April 16, 2022, 02:12 AM