Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
"welcome, prince." ramesses motioned to belen. she began to create a quick pallet for crowfeather, and when she was finished, motioned that he should sit. only the delight in her eyes spoke for now; the girl was pleased to be included.
she stood back as pharaoh seated himself and regarded the seer. "akashingo has its first successful expansion in mereo. we have allies in brecheliant." before the man were several stones. the largest represented the mesa. the smaller two were the emblems of the outpost and the fen pack.
"ursus. brecheliant. redhawk caldera. and now the druids. that is four kingdoms and i am certain there are others." ramesses lifted his lapis eyes to crowfeather. "i meant for sabah to head my designs. but it will fall to you. i would like to develop north, toward the lake and the meadow. there is a woman here. maegi. she and i once lived together upon an island. she has come here to akashingo not only for respite but because she seeks her homeland. she says it is very close."
"i want you to speak with her and see if its claiming might be overseen. if she is amenable, spend your days together. she must have a map within her mind of her own birthplace."
ramesses was silent, allowing crowfeather to mull over all he had said.
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM