Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
a gesture to belen. she disappeared and reappeared with tavina. both bore meats of at least two kinds, and these were arranged upon an eating-mat before crowfeather's seat. ramesses reclined opposite akashingo's reluctant prince and smiled.
the physician departed.
belen returned to her place in the corner of the room, ready if she was called upon again. her eyes rested once upon the dark shoulders of the prince but she glanced away swiftly when ramesses glanced in her direction.
he smirked. curious.
"i was always a prince. always destined for this. but where snow falls outside our lands, none falls in the place of my birth. i have brought my gods and my language to this place. my children will be reared and educated as i was. their existence carries forth my lineage, which in turn was given to me by my father."
he leaned forward to pluck a piece of rabbitflesh. pharaoh chewed thoughtfully. "the queen has her own influence here. she speaks a different tongue. i want our children to learn her ways as well. it is good to be well-rounded; it means that my daughters will be expectant of a royal treatment when it is time for them to leave akashingo."
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - March 02, 2022, 01:46 PM