Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
to crowfeather's lot, the stars were those who had gone on. ramesses listened with a pointed interest. to become a star meant that you had done well in your life. 
the ruler was also aware that he was unsure he had heard the boy speak so much to him. it was a fruitful, intriguing sensation. and it was apparent that akashingo's prince had a great love for his home.
it was unfortunate that in ramesses' position, he would seek to hold crowfeather here for as long as he might.
pharaoh did not speak for a long while, lending the information the weighty contemplation it deserved.
"is there any practice or place you would like to replicate here?" he offered, lazuli eyes roaming crowfeather's face with the same intrigued ardor that had always remained upon him in the prince's presence. "i know you are not comfortable here. i know that you feel trapped and without the roman."
"but akashingo has always been a place to satisfy desires."
ramesses tilted his head quietly. "any desires."
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - March 20, 2022, 02:03 PM