Dragoncrest Cliffs I hope we find him before they find him
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Chacal’s ears tilted forward at the invitation. She wasn’t one to pass up the opportunity to be playful, and she had a competitive streak. Amicably, she set off to scout the tide pools, hastening her step and occasionally casting a glance in Jorunn’s direction to see if she seemed to have found anything.

She chose one pool to be her collection pool, a deep, natural basin in a large, dark boulder. She collected three crabs, though by the time she returned with a sea urchin in her mouth the smallest one had scuttled into a crack in the rock and out of sight. She hurried to find something else, but in the interest of finding something more tasty she overlooked a coven of starfish and found another sea urchin. 

Satisfied with her clutch she woofed, tail wagging- keen to see how Jorunn had fared in her scavenging.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I hope we find him before they find him - by Chacal - April 06, 2022, 11:37 AM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Jorunn - April 15, 2022, 12:32 PM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Chacal - April 16, 2022, 03:08 PM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Jorunn - April 16, 2022, 07:18 PM
RE: I hope we find him before they find him - by Chacal - July 04, 2022, 05:39 PM