Redtail Rise I chewed my fingers to the bone today
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Sounds good to me! Thanks for all the threads, all the time XD

She wondered a bit if it hurt for him to know more about them- hearing of children he did not get to raise...But instead, it seemed to be a small treasure for him. Part of her wanted for him to see them, still, to see how lovely and beautiful the children were, for she was so very proud of them. In telling him a bit about them, though, she hoped it might give her an extra pair of eyes to watch out for them, should they wander off or get lost or stolen from her again. 

"T'ank you, Ashlar- perfect, dey be. I 'ope to repay you for dis kindness someday, maybe." She said, before she stole off, to continue her search nearer to her own packlands.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 21, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 22, 2022, 10:06 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 22, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 27, 2022, 02:23 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - September 28, 2022, 12:53 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - September 29, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - October 08, 2022, 11:26 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Ashlar - November 06, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: I chewed my fingers to the bone today - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 12:52 PM