Dragoncrest Cliffs Underwater
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
And then it was just the two of them. The world felt small — Njord’s senses tuned into every small gesture of his wife. A twitch of the nose, a dart of the eye… the way she smelled of the dried sweetgrass from under the Mossbloom Tree. He was so very thankful to hold her in his arms once again, their hearts turned towards one another.

The torrent of emotions ebbed for a brief moment, and they were able to collect themselves. Rest. Njord spurned the idea of it. He had so many things to mend! Yet at the sound of the word his body crumbeled a little automatically, engine running on nothing but fumes.

“Aye,” he acquiesced. And the kids! Stingray, Swordfish, and Vixen… he was so anxious to reuinte with them. Njord breathed, centering himself. One step at a time.

He followed Meerkat at half speed, and it seemed she asembeled a whole bed before he could even collect one bundle of ferns. He grinned weakly in adirmation and appreciation, curling together as they settled down. “I love you too, Meerkat,” he replied as his words began to slur as sleep took him. “My heart is whole again.”
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Underwater - by Njord - September 28, 2022, 10:53 AM
RE: Underwater - by Etienne - September 28, 2022, 11:07 AM
RE: Underwater - by Meerkat - September 28, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Underwater - by Chacal - September 28, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Underwater - by Etienne - September 28, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: Underwater - by Njord - September 28, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Underwater - by Meerkat - September 28, 2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Underwater - by Chacal - September 29, 2022, 10:51 PM
RE: Underwater - by Njord - October 01, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Underwater - by Etienne - October 01, 2022, 10:24 AM
RE: Underwater - by Meerkat - October 02, 2022, 10:58 AM