Dragoncrest Cliffs i loved you, atthis, long ago
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Meerkat and Njord returned from their waltz through the Hushed Willows. New questions, thoughts, and feelings percolated in the back of his mind. It felt like the saltwind had shifted – their sailbot need chart a new course through foreign waters.

He didn’t know quite how to feel… but some excitment thrived where it had not before. Like a seedling sprouting though the stump of an old, rotted tree.

Perhaps their talk with Mireille would illuminate the fog they tried to navigate.

A voice on the wind. Erzulie. Njord answered the ruby’s call and traveled towards her. Trunks of blackpine appeared to make a great hall and he found the seawoman waiting at the apse.

His mood was measured and withdrawn. Out of all the Sapphique women, he had felt closest to Erzulie. Njord had followed her to Dragoncrest, helped built the land, and, together, shared intimacy. Yet, he did not know what sentiments awaited him now.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Erzulie - October 27, 2022, 11:42 AM
RE: i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Njord - October 27, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Erzulie - October 27, 2022, 01:50 PM
RE: i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Njord - October 30, 2022, 10:54 PM
RE: i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Erzulie - October 31, 2022, 10:34 AM
RE: i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Njord - November 12, 2022, 02:31 PM
RE: i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Erzulie - November 12, 2022, 10:19 PM
RE: i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Njord - November 19, 2022, 12:37 PM
RE: i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Erzulie - November 27, 2022, 02:12 AM
RE: i loved you, atthis, long ago - by Njord - November 28, 2022, 09:52 AM