Lion Head Mesa [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses watched charles in silence, his mind poring over what it was the coywolf kept behind his long ears and somber face.
how beautiful the prince was! pharaoh chose not to regret the ascension, only how quickly he had done it.
his laughter poured richly, filling the throne room. "i mean to test your devotion." but charles had surprised him. the man had wrapped his tongue around the word blade and did not release.
ramesses thought it was a fine glittering hook to be lodged at the corner of the prince's mouth, but he meant it genuinely.
"be my blade. go to the mazoi and train. take a name of akashingo. i will consult the priests as to a proper title for a prince of the mesa." yet the lazulite eyes shone and the marble-wrought mouth was not yet finished speaking.
"but i do not think you need the distraction of a marriage. do these things for me, shape yourself, and i shall give you a beautifully trained concubine of your own. and she surely will give you children."
Messages In This Thread
[m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 03, 2022, 04:18 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 03, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 04:46 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 12, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 07:00 AM
RE: [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - December 07, 2022, 11:08 AM