Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
959 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
All Welcome 
Njord’s claws were blunted from digging into the frozen earth and hiding away pieces of whale carcass for their winter caches. These days, putting his body to use distracted the seafarer’s mind, which had been mired by heavy emotions. Slowly, he attempted to set his loom and re-string the threads which had been broken, so he may weave himself back into the fabric of Sapphique.

However… would the Sveijarn-Cortens stay? Njord needed to regroup with his wife. For now, he toiled.

While setting the cache Njord discovered a pristine turkey feather. He didn’t realize they traveled out this way. The dusky brows of the plumage reminded him of @Jorunn …he had not spoken to the women since his return.

Now, feather between his teeth, he set off to find the Rubys’ paramour.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - November 19, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Jorunn - November 19, 2022, 03:28 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - November 19, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Jorunn - November 20, 2022, 10:55 AM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - November 21, 2022, 11:12 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Jorunn - November 25, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - January 14, 2023, 02:18 PM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Jorunn - January 18, 2023, 02:09 AM
RE: I'm in the air, and he's in the clouds - by Njord - January 20, 2023, 09:37 PM