Blacktail Deer Plateau netjer
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
He, Her student!
She smiled at the thought, and then laughed richly, happily! the young amiirad was thrilled to be His teacher, but had never thought of Herself as such. it was sweet, and it warmed Her to consider that They had much to learn from one Another.
the amiirad found herself happy to be here. indeed, You are, she answered in pleasant rejoinder, the corners of her eyes still crinkled with delight. the respect of the divine girl grew all the more for the Dreadfather.
so You do see, Toula breathed back in response, marveling at his ability to understand. You seem to know it well, upon it being explained, Toula commended him then, hoping He might appreciate the praise. you know, He might appreciate you visiting His altar. I will begin my work today, she determines. perhaps They two could leave offerings together, or perhaps He might not wish to! but the place would still be sacred.
Iset! the lotus brightened at the mention of her name. healing, and magic. She is the protector of women; some believe She has a hand in fate itself, a thought that stirred her! and did She Herself believe it? indeed! for all of Her prayers had always been heard. Makono, home safe; Pharaoh and her Mother, in good health; her dearest and most beloved Brother, growing strong! and now, here She was, on a journey she had shared with Iset in this dream of a life. how could She not have a hand in it?
she hesitated, before asking, I would like to build a place for Her too, Dreadfather. I spoke with her daily, at the place I built in Akashingo, and still She would here! but there was power in places, Toula knew. would the Dreadfather mind?
Messages In This Thread
netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 11:35 AM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 02:47 PM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 01, 2023, 03:55 PM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 01, 2023, 04:14 PM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 02, 2023, 05:47 AM
RE: netjer - by Toula - February 02, 2023, 03:20 PM
RE: netjer - by Ingram - February 05, 2023, 10:54 AM