Silverlight Terrace but what's that gotta do with this atom bomb in me?
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
946 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord chuckled when he spotted Stingray sprawled out like he had just ran a marathon. It refreshed his spirit with a breath of levity and shoo’ed any melancholy thoughts of his first son away.

“Och,”
he made a rough Scottish sound in his throat. “Dinnae tell me you’re tired already!” he jeered, knowing full well it was a difficult trip.

Njord slumped down in the grass next to Stingray and took a moment to stretch his legs as well. “Aye, it’ll be good tae be back. I miss it. Tha sea.” He exhaled out the nose. “Tha salt in yer fur. Tha sound of waves breaking. A fresh mussel pulled from tha tidepools.” Njord voice was whimsical as he became lost in a reverie. “Maybe we can chase gulls on tha beach, hmm?” he suggested,
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: but what's that gotta do with this atom bomb in me? - by Njord - May 28, 2023, 04:25 PM