Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
917 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Oh hey!

So Bearclaw dropped as a pack a few days ago- and we are wondering if we might be shown some leniency, as we had 2 characters drop at the same time, but both are already active again now.

We are also asking for some leniency given that we have 2 active joining threads, both are dated before the Bearclaw drop, here and here we just didn't want to rush to title Etephyr and Athens though they've both pledged themselves. If we had titled them the day that they said they want to join/rejoin, Bearclaw would not have fallen inactive.

If we have to re-establish the pack again, it won't be a relocation or a rebrand. If we have to have more threads to prove that they are there, how many would we need? 
Thanks!
Saatsine
Tine
40 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Reforming a disbanded pack works the same way as forming a new pack, so you'll need 10 new forming threads.
Pledged
Bearclaw Valley
917 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Ranger
Guardian
Warrior
Do all of these threads have to have been started after the official disband? We have a number of active threads that were started just before the disband which I think was on the 15th, and we'd love to use those if we could. I'm assuming we can't use threads that took place in Bearclaw Valley that have been already archived, though if we can, I'd be happy to use some of those.
Saatsine
Tine
40 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
They should be after official disband, but threads posted the same day (August 15th) would be fine!