Ankyra Sound i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the siren queen needn't wait long for the hunt's supplicants to appear; a ragtag assortment of rogue wolves if she ever saw one. a frown drew across her features as lusca dared offer a logistical insight -- with a sneer she was about to decline the blighted wolf's suggestion when she noted slancio's expression seemed to agree with her. caiaphas halted any sharp riposte she had arranged then and there, and gave the spindly mother a cold, consuming glare. "fine - go ahead. take a friend - we'll wait here for your call." she declared, primly dismissing lusca and sitting by kjalarr's flank.  it didn't even occur to her that this could be a clever ruse on lusca's part to make her bid for freedom...

the rest she gave a curious once over -- there were more than a few fresh faces in the audience today; she was pleased to see ondine had arrived, as had devi -- bain and ishild she knew only by acquaintance. perhaps today would be a good day for them all -- and a good opportunity to make good impressions.

no order! lets have some elect go ahead and 'scout'/flush out the prey and some of us hang back :)
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know you don't know what i'm capable of [HUNT] - by Caiaphas - July 07, 2016, 07:20 PM