Wapun Meadow You're my discretional sin
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexytimes

Laurel was feeling extraordinarily giggly and giddy of late. By now they'd probably figured out that something was happening to the both of them, she and @Indra, but for once Laurel didn't stop and sulk but just went with it. A brisk breeze accompanied them as they took a walk just outside of Bearclaw Valley's borders, to the meadow outside the territories. There was a flush to Laurel's cheeks that she could feel that fuelled her enthusiasm to be out and about and she playfully nosed Indra in the side as they crossed into the meadow.

With a cheerful wag of her tail Laurel jumped through the snow a couple of times and then turned back to splash some snow at Indra with her forepaws while giggling as though she was just a carefree little pup again.

346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Tambourine woke up feeling like a crusty, smelly, unwashed sock. He hadn't the faintest clue how he'd gotten here; his recollections from the past few days were a rich blur of pheromones. He rose with a groan, glancing down in confusion when his hips creaked audibly. His whole body was sore and stiff, though as he gained all fours and began walking, the kinks eased out of his well-used muscles. And as he blinked himself fully awake, he recalled the past few days with a slightly sharper focus. Well, he wasn't a virgin anymore...

Before he could get too lost in his thoughts or, conversely, attempt to pinpoint his location, a frigid winter wind buffeted against him. Tambourine shivered, then groaned low in his throat as another heavenly bouquet assaulted his nose. He recognized it for what it was now, even if he didn't fully understand the nuances of reproduction beyond his instinctual lust. As before, he found himself unable to resist.

Ignoring his wiener's cries of protest, Tambourine began running toward the source of the smell.
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
An unusual playful emotion had taken hold of Laurel - it was a rare side of the tawny Redleaf that Indra was overjoyed to witness. She'd be a fool not to oblige her sister, and with the weight of the previous weeks slowly lifting from her heart she bounded after her excited sibling. Indra had noticed something different about Laurel - mostly a scent that accompanied her unusually pleasant spirits. She wondered if Laurel was experiencing the same strangeness in her gut as she, or if like her, Laurel's thoughts felt weirdly clouded.

Indra's passage was much slower,  for she was still hindered by pain that significantly cut the length of her strides -- all the same she grinned and gingerly bowed as Laurel flung snow at her and promptly romped out of striking range. 

Indra paused as they passed a cluster of snowdrift, the wind clawing through her roused fur. She thought she detected a scent but before she could say anything she was distracted by her sister's barrage of playful assault. With a friendly growl she lowered her head and snapped at Laurels fleeing hocks before hobbling as fast as she could after her.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ears folded forward in joy as Indra dashed out of the range of her snowy buffeting and she giggled again as Indra moved towards her. Laurel came into motion just moments before Indra reached her, allowing her sister to nip at her fur just before she was out of reach once more. Tail wagged as she stayed just ahead of her sister and ran away. "Catch me if you can!" she giddily taunted, knowing very well that Indra wouldn't actually be able to catch her in her current state.

It wasn't until she saw a wolf running in the distance that Laurel paused the game to look. She lifted her head and ears perked forward curiously to see who was approaching. Was it a boy? Boys were stupid, but also ready to manipulate, and Laurel felt like some games presently.
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
His chafed loins quit their bitching when he came across quite the vision: two young, spry she-wolves frolicking in the snow. The instant Tambourine spotted them, the grayer of the two seemed to notice him too. They locked eyes and he wagged his tail and whined. Would she invite him on a cat-and-mouse chase like—oh, shoot, he couldn't even remember her name!

Slowly, he crept toward the pair, his body language declaring him a friendly dude who meant them no harm. As he came closer, he thought he recognized the gray female. But when that delicious scent wafted directly from her, it wiped out Tambourine's upstairs brain entirely. He licked his lips, unaware that he was totally making puppy eyes at her.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
Indra soldiered on after Laurel, laboriously plowing through the thick snow with careful hops. Her sister's joyous feints were met with a wide grin, and she growled playfully into the snow as Laurel taunted her. She would have rallied then to attempt to catch her sister's rapidly fleeing body were it not for the arrival of another wolf.

This time Indra froze, one paw suspended above the snow's glittering crust. White powder still dashed her fur and face, and her hackles lifted slowly along her spine and haunches as the male weaseled closer. She looked to Laurel worriedly, but her sister seemed entirely unintimidated by Tambourine's approach. Indra wanted to feel brave like her sister, so she lifted her muzzle and sampled the cold air with deep drafts of her lungs. She did not recognize him or the scents he carried, and while she wanted to leave his company there was some worm in her brain that fought fiercely and coerced her to stay her hand. She did not understand why, but she felt compelled to be in his presence.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
As he came closer Laurel didn't show signs of recognising the boy; if she'd ever met him before then she didn't remember it. Laurel caught Indra's worried look and grinned broadly at her, silently telling her not to worry about it. He was alone and they were with the two of them, so even if he would have crappy intentions then at least they'd be with the pair of them.

"Hey pretty boy!" Laurel jeered at him with a playful note to her voice. Her tail wagged as he approached looking friendly and non-threatening. Laurel hopped through the snow to go meet him while she beckoned Indra over.
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
They were both looking at him now, the redder she-wolf seeming a tad warier than her companion (perhaps her sister?). But he barely took notice of this. All of Tambourine's attention was squarely focused on the grayer of the two, whose scent made him dizzy with need.

When she called out to him playfully, he took that as an invitation to come even closer. He hopped forward to sniff noses with her, tail waving faster now as whimpers began pouring from his muzzle. "Hey," he belatedly replied, realizing he had yet to say a word, "I'm Tam. Do y'wanna—?" This time, he unwittingly unleashed his best bedroom eyes on her.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
LMFAO o god

with laurel by her side, indra's sense of boldness and confidence was buffed. her sister showed no fear as she closed the distance between them and mutely indra followed in her steps though her amber eyes were still flinty as they focused on tambourine. indra did not miss the swift look laurel discreetly shouldered behind her; it was that 'i got this' emotive and she offered a thin smile in return.

she did not recognize the name tambourine, having never heard it and being ultimately ignorant to her father's penchant for promiscuity. her heart was aflutter as she looked at tambourine -- for reasons she had never experienced before she was drawn to noticing things about him - like the musculature of his legs and the broad, expressive sweep of his gaze. she had never looked at another wolf in that way and felt deeply confused.

indra flanked laurel, an ear cast askance as she awaited the ring-leader's direction. "i'm indra." she piped up, though fumbled as she tried to dissect what he meant -- he didn't finish his sentence. did.. did they want to what?
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
He further approached, looking enticed by them, which was just where Laurel wanted him. It felt almost too easy to reel him in, but she was enjoying every step along the way. She wasn't sure how far she would take this game, but they'd find out along the way; Laurel was too enraptured into the game to really care. He introduced himself as Tam, a name that didn't strike a chord with Laurel at all, as she assumed this was just another stranger she had never met before.

Indra introduced herself somewhat shyly after his introduction. Laurel closed the distance and stretched her neck to reach out and gentle touch the tip of his nose while she said with her sultriest voice: "I'm Laurel." Then she leaped back to join Indra's side again, backside towards him. As he spoke again she looked 'round over her shoulder and quirked an eyebrow. There was a playful sparkle in her eyes that dared him to say it as she asked innocently, "Do what?"
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
They introduced themselves in turn and Tambourine looked between the pair of she-wolves rather dreamily, though he was far more enchanted by Laurel than Indra at the moment... especially when she frolicked out of reach, then turned her backside toward him. He licked his chops and whined, barely registering her demure question.

But, dimly, he did acknowledge it and answered baldly, "Fuck." As he spoke, he tiptoed closer and reached out to nip flirtatiously at her nearer hip bone, his instinctive attempt to seduce her.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
[Image: 1435351942674.png]

indra watched as laurel took command of the situation, holstering her usually brusque attitude in favor of a more coy one. indra tried to replicate the coquettish expression, battering her eyelids delicately as she imitated laurel's sultry charm.

but then tam threw a curveball - laurel was probably expecting it, but indra was too taken aback to say anything right away. her mouth parted slightly as she registered his meaning - he meant that?

indra nearly fell on her ass in surprise -- she certainly reeled back -- and then she leveled him a suspicious but intrigued glance as he chased after laurel with little nips. what even was that anyway? she knew it was kind of taboo, which made it exciting -- but did it feel exciting? indra's misgivings had yet to relent, but she had never been given the birds and bees talk -- not in any meaningful way -- and she wondered just what he had done, or how he had gotten so confident (was it confidence, though?) that he could just stroll amongst a band of ladies and ask for 'do you wanna fuck'.

she limped after the two, her brow furrowed as she did so. she did not want to be left out and with tambourine distracted by laurel she tried a half-hearted nip at his hocks in excitement. something was driving her to be more bold, and it wasn't just laurel's presence. it was something more innate, more personal -- that demanded satisfaction.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
As he said the word, Laurel let out a giggle of glee at his boldness and bravery. To be truthful, she had half a mind to get him all heated up and then deny the fuck out of him because all men sucked, but her body was objecting with her on the matter. Anyway, she'd figure it out along the way. Indra seemed taken aback at first but then she started to hobble over to Tam, who up 'til now, seemed all eyes for Laurel. It was a good feeling, because whether it was in Laurel's experience or interpretation, she always felt like everyone had more eyes for Indra than her. Physical attention of this sort made her feel like she was worth something, a prize to be conquered.

The nip at her hip made her feel all tingly inside. "Forward, are we?" she said and then she turned back to face him all the way and said, "Well, you're going to have to earn it. Tell me, have you ever fucked before?" There was no hesitance in her voice as she spoke. Laurel'd seduced men before and she knew what they wanted. She just wanted to know if she was dealing with a first-timer or more experienced guy, first. Maybe she'd base her end decision on those facts, too. It didn't feel weird doing this with Indra at all to her; Laurel winked at her sister as she passed over to Tam's side (the other one than where Indra was at) and playfully nipped at his shoulder.
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
She seemed delighted by his attentions, though at the same time, it seemed she would play hard-to-get, like the black she-wolf whose name he couldn't remember. Undeterred, Tambourine replied, "How?" and then added, "Yes." He did not elaborate. He had one thing and one thing only on his mind.

Make that two. When he felt a nip near his fetlock, his attention momentarily turned to Indra rather than Laurel. He offered a rather bleary, dopey smile. Tambourine's attention quickly shifted back to the gray sister, his nostrils flaring as he drank in her toothsome scent and moaned under his breath. Hopefully she would tell him soon what she wanted him to do, so they could start humping like bunnies.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra was in awe of laurel's composure -- she hung back and watched, happy to soak up laurel's directive with an adoring, almost idolizing stare. until tambourine turned around and faced her -- then she practically withered like a plant left in sunshine too long -- she wasn't ready yet to take on laurel's confident mien and she stepped back as if eschewing him.

she was relieved when laurel once more took up the strange male's attention. behind his back, indra tried on all manner of expressions she interpreted as coy or seductive -- and every one of them looked better when laurel was wearing them than when indra was replicating them. troubled by her lack of experience and laurel's clear familiarity with the subject, indra just kind of sat back and took on the role of awkward third wheel.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
He remained direct as he'd been before, answering her questions curtly. She wondered exactly how experienced he was, but of course she didn't ask. Instead, she tut tutted and secretively said, "If I told you, that'd hardly be earning it, now would it?" His attention briefly shifted to Indra, who seemed timid still under the view of Tam.

"What 'bout you, In? Have you ever fucked? Or d'you think you might need a demonstration?" Not that she was intending to give Tam what he wanted that easily, but she hoped to drag Indra into the fun a bit more. Laurel winked at her sister, thoroughly enjoying this game; all the more because she thought to deduce from Tam's expression that he was having a really hard time not getting any.
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
A bolt of frustration pierced through Tambourine's hormonal fog. He didn't have much patience (or brains...) for games and, truthfully, he didn't understand how she could hold out for so long. He remembered how—I'll call her Pixie, he thought to himself—had led him on a brief chase. The keyword being "brief." She hadn't wanted to toy with him too much, because in doing so she was only torturing herself. Tambourine just wanted to enjoy the mutual pleasure of fucking and couldn't quite grasp why Laurel was teasing him and herself so much.

She addressed Indra and, with the curtain currently lifted somewhat, Tambourine really considered her for the first time. She looked a bit put out by the goings-on and he supposed that made sense; he and Laurel had pretty much left her out until now. He licked his lips, admiring the rusty hues of her fur. She might not smell quite as tempting as Laurel, yet suddenly Tambourine's attention shifted. Perhaps Indra would like a demonstration... and maybe she wouldn't beat around the bush so much, like Laurel.

"I could show you," he said, letting the lust subsume him again. "It feels so good, better than anything else you've ever felt before. It's like itching a really, really, really deep itch... but sooo much better." He took a tentative step toward Indra now, pupils dilating. "Let me show you," he suggested, his voice lowering, "please?"
1,207 Posts
Ooc —

she wanted to tease just as well as laurel, but she didn't have the confidence for it. it seemed so effortless to her tawny sibling - so natural that it was second nature to be coy.

when laurel asked her if she had ever done the dirty she swallowed and looked away -- avoiding both her sister's gaze and tambourine's out of shame. her throat worked laborously to defend herself but nothing came, and as she looked up tambourine was practically in her pocket. she recoiled immediately, eyes wide as he proposed to show her. even though his tone took on a pleading intonation she could not oblige him and just shook her head furiously with her eyes squeezed tightly shut.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
As soon as she saw the look on Indra's face, Laurel knew she'd made a mistake. As Tam turned towards her and spoke to her, a frightened shaking of the head followed and Laurel pranced over to Indra and lightly shoved Indra out the way so that she was facing Tam again.

"You know what I'd find verrrry sexy?" Laurel asked of him, batting her eyelashes. "If you'd go and howl as loud as you could to announce that you're —" She thought quick for a brief moment before coming up with, "— A gay weener. How 'bout then I give you what you want, hmm?" Laurel would normally really just laugh in their faces and tell them to fuck off after they would do as she asked, but this time, something was different. Her body felt inherently different and she wanted it about as badly as he did; she was just better at hiding it.
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Indra recoiled from him and Tambourine slowly backed away from her, his raging hormones not so in control of him that he couldn't mind his basic manners. His attention swung right back to Laurel as she laid out the strangest of requirements. Her request was so baffling that it once more yanked him out of the moment entirely.

"Wait, what?" he asked, wondering if he's somehow misheard or misunderstood. It wasn't that he found it offensive or even that off-putting, just extremely strange and unexpected, bordering on absurd. "Why?" Tambourine blinked, face scrunching. "Doesn't gay mean I like dudes? I'm not gay." He said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world, which it was, considering he was standing here desperate to put his D: disc in a V: drive.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
feel free to skip me the next few posts - i sense it's getting heated -- also have my permission for minor indra PP

things were getting too intense for indra; she did not have the backbone laurel had, and struggled to keep up even though it was just a game. and now she felt humiliated by her lack of expertise -- not laurel's fault, or tam's, but her own.

she might have snickered unkindly if she was in a better mood - laurel's dare was truly brilliant. she looked to tambourine with newfound interest, hoping he would be -- stupid? -- ballsy? -- brave? enough to try.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel laughed in his face when he said that he definitely wasn't gay, amused deeply by his reaction. Duh, she knew that. The whole idea was that he'd say something embarrassing and dumb, which this certainly was, to prove how badly he wanted this. "Don't forget the weener part," Laurel just said with a haughty tone to her voice, a smirk on her face. "Unless you changed your mind and don't wanna anymore..." She walked up to Tam and pressed her hips against his shoulder, tail waving in his face, before turning away from him again. Laurel shot Indra an encouraging smile though her sister seemed to be silently amused and waiting with equally bated breath as she did to see if Tam'd take the dare.
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Her bleat of laughter blasted right through what was left of the anticipatory excitement. He heard a scornful note in it and sensed something malicious about her request. Tambourine continued blinking at her, befuddled by her demands, and remained owlish even when she approached and pressed close. Suddenly he thought of sweet and innocent Wraen, who was so unlike these two. A horrible sense of guilt and regret consumed him, effectively killing his boner the mood.

"I did," he mumbled. "I changed my mind." He sucked in a loud breath and held it so he wouldn't be further tempted by her scent. Although he was aware he was being rude, Tambourine turned and ran in a generally southern direction without another word.
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
he didn't take the dare. instead, he fumbled and caved. indra watched with a strange satisfaction on her muzzle. she had no word for it, but it was vindication -- so many men in her life had made her uncomfortable, and now the tables were turned.

she glanced to laurel, unsure of how she would take the male's sudden change in course. tambourine's change in attitude from boisterous to demure caused a small flicker of confidence to stir in indra. enough for her to speaL  "sounds like he's gay to me." she suddenly quipped from her vantage in the snow, a sly grin tentative on her lips.
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Quite suddenly the mood changed and the boy started to run away. Indra tried to lighten the mood but Laurel instantly set in the chase after Tam, to try and run him down. They were with the two of them and he was only alone, after all. She ran for a little bit and was almost able to nip at his butt, until she realised that Indra couldn't follow behind. "Gay asshole!" she called after him as she stopped in her tracks, assuming he was still running away, and turned 'round to look for her sister.

Laurel came trotting back to Indra. "Definitely gay," she confirmed to her sister and she grinned too. "Well, this was fun." Laurel glanced around, wishing that there were more boys to mess with. "Wasn't it? Stupid boys, they only want one thing — and you can make them do anything —" Well, almost anything, today had proven, but that's okay, as Laurel hadn't really intended to do the do with him anyway, "— if you make them believe they're gonna get that thing." Laurel grinned and nipped at Indra's shoulder with a broad smile on her face.