Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
For a minute, she thought she'd be able to get away without having to talk about the actual issue she had. Screech spoke about Towhee, and that was a relief. It was almost a distraction- if they could just talk about Towhee, things would be fine. They could avoid her sore spot altogether. She wouldn't even have to think about it, and fend off someone who might potentially pry for information, or try to cover things up with a lie- and Niamh was terrible at lying. She tilted her head thoughtfully from side to side before she spoke- but when she did, her tone was still somewhat flat and disinterested. "It's probably hard being alpha, and even harder doing it alone. I can see why she did it." She said. "Plus having Finley as a beta was probably tough too. There'd be all that extra pressure to make the right decisions or she'd like...not-so-passive-aggresively eat your face off."

Screech then began to pry a bit, and she couldn't stop the fur along the back of her neck from lifting. She felt heat in her cheeks, and wondered how she could get through this without spilling too much. She needed Screech not to know- Raven was his sister, after all. She had to play it cool. "Oh- well, by 'their stuff' I mean we just had to tell Wildfire that Raven and Quixote are mates, and that they'll be having kids...I'm...I'm assuming you knew that already?" She asked, hoping she wasn't spoiling some sort of surprise. As to why she was down, if she simply ignored the question, it would go away- right?
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by RIP Niamh - May 23, 2018, 10:11 PM