Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh leaned in when he appeared to be letting her in on a secret. Anything- she'd take anything. Her heart raced, and she willed him to confess that someone else- anyone else, she didn't give a shit who- was the father of those pups. Sure, it still meant Quixote liked Raven enough to cover for her- but at least it didn't mean that he liked her enough to actually...You know...Impregnate her. The thought of that made Niamh feel woozy, and a bit sick to her stomach. She nodded in response, following along with him as he told her the story of when he'd come upon Raven, apparently with someone else. 

He was being slightly, vague, though- and it didn't set right with her. "Occupied?" She asked. Her heart leapt. "Like...Flirting or..." She said, raising her eyebrows pointedly. This was dangrous territory- and she needed to know the extent of the damage. "What did he look like? Is he still in the pack or is he gone?" She asked, then. She wanted to know everything- just so she could piece things together right. 

Her gaze hardened when Screech admitted he'd confronted his sister, and a low growl purred in her throat. Well now. Not only was Raven carrying on with someone else, and getting Quixote to cover for her, but she was obviously not willing to step up and be responsible or accountable. She licked her lips. "I don't like this." She said. "What should we do? Does Quixote know? I mean..." She said, and trailed off, as a realization hit her. "Shit. Shit shit shitbiscuits." She said, and felt her heart sink. "If he does know, then he's covering." And hadn't actually impregnated Raven, She thought. "But if he doesn't know...Then she cheated on him." It also meant that if he believed he was the father, then obviously, they'd had sex, which concerned her. Selfishly, she hoped he was simply covering.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by RIP Niamh - May 27, 2018, 10:19 PM