Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
At first, he seemed to want to shut the topic down completely, and she realized what she'd been asking, and felt ashamed. This was something she should be talking to Towhee about...But then again, Towhee had confessed that she'd never liked someone- so she wouldn't have the answers to these questions. She would have to be the one to tell Towhee about these things, she imagined; but hopefully, Towhee wouldn't end up as messed up emotionally as she was in order to try and figure things out. Her heart still pounded, and she was willing to take a chance and ask the questions that were on the tip of her tongue- she had nothing else to lose. Quixote was out of reach, and possibly had a mate who had cheated on him- but what could she do about it? Nothing. She needed to take all her feelings out on something. 

As he went on, though, he seemed to relax, and actually described, a bit, what it was like. She frowned thoughtfully, not sure what to think of it. She couldn't exactly imagine Screech feeling warm or fuzzy at all- so if something could make him admit to that, then it had to be good. It sounded like it'd been better for him than it had been for whoever the girl was- and she was out of the picture. She didn't say anything in reply to his description, but looked up when he asked her a somewhat personal question. 

He looked frazzled- not quite panicked, but definitely uncomfortable, and for the first time in a while, she half-smiled. He almost looked cute, when he wasn't quite so cocky. She shrugged, blithely. "Not really. I don't really see the point in waiting for someone special. I could be waiting forever, then," She quipped.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by RIP Niamh - May 27, 2018, 11:32 PM