Heron Lake Plateau So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Well there he was- finally putting two and two together, but it was too late; Niamh was miffed. He tried to do what he could to console her- but all that she got out of it was the fact that he was rejecting her. It was the whole 'It's not you, it's me' thing, and she called bullshit. As soon as he finished speaking, she whirled around, hackles raised and teeth bared, and walked toward him, eyes hard but glistening with tears. She snarled and snapped her teeth together visiously. 

"Oh fuck you, and your self-deprecating bullshit, Screech," She hissed, butterscotch ears pricked and the crown of her head tilted forward, using a posture that was new to her- but came forward instinctively. She'd never had to assert dominance before, but at the same time, found herself wishing he'd just try something- just so she'd have a reason to fight him. "You just. You just don't want me." She said, her voice starting to break up. "I mean, I'm right. HERE. And you just think I want anyone else. Well-" She said, sucking her breath back to keep a sob from interrupting her words. "You can just go and fuck yourself."
Messages In This Thread
RE: So there's this puzzle I work on endlessly - by RIP Niamh - May 28, 2018, 12:38 AM