Heron Lake Plateau our eyes (ting ting) like glitter and gold
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
The response she got was somewhat affirmative- or, at least, Niamh would've assumed so, but if not, it was simply a surprised noise. She went on, though, to confirm Niamh's suspicions and introcude herself as Ceara. At first, Niamh was tickled by the name- it sounded a bit like 'sear-uh,' which was kind of cool, given the colour of the female's pelt, which resembled the colour of flames. Flames would sear anything they touched,and her pelt looked like writhing flames, especially when she moved. If anything, knowing that it was fur made Niamh want to touch it, just to prove to herself that the female's body didn't emanate heat. 

She'd been so distracted by the layers of red and gold in the female's pelt she hadn't even noticed the injuried she sported. It looked like she'd gotten into something- those didn't look like bite wounds to Niamh, and she winced slightly, and nodded. "Jeez, you did find something sharp, didn't you?" She noted, empathetically. She raised one eyebrow as Ceara tried to brush it off, and laughed. "Girl...I'm the same way," She said. "I got a concussion, just the other day...I guess we're both keeping Raven busy, heh. Can I help you find...Things?" She asked. Niamh had absolutely knowlege of herbs- so she was hoping at least Ceara knew which ones were the right ones to find.
Messages In This Thread
our eyes (ting ting) like glitter and gold - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: our eyes (ting ting) like glitter and gold - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2018, 11:06 PM