Moonspear as delicate and light as morning dew
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus lifted his head as a shadow spilled over him as if some black liquid; from the corner of his vision he saw his elder sister stalk past -- a wraith with some unknown destination held in her fierce gaze. arcturus rolled onto his roly-poly belly, his ears canted to the side as he watched her disappear into brush and a few seconds after, heard the splatter of water.

curious as to his sister's intentions and whereabouts, the dark cub pulled inquisitively after her. navigating the rocky egress hydra had taken, arcturus slipped and spilled down the rocky slope, coming to a tumbling stop at the rustling bank of a waterbed. "oOO!" he exclaimed with raspy delight, slapping at the water with front paws as he discovered the hidden oasis hydra had exposed.

when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
as delicate and light as morning dew - by Arcturus - June 18, 2018, 06:20 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Hydra - June 19, 2018, 10:20 AM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Arcturus - June 19, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Hydra - June 22, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Arcturus - June 30, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Hydra - July 12, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: as delicate and light as morning dew - by Arcturus - July 14, 2018, 12:38 PM