Sun Mote Copse and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
funny how the world works. when you're aching for something to sink your teeth into, providence delivers.

at first, he had not recognized her; caiaphas was not one to forget a face, but as he so clearly was assured he was not the wolf she had just identified him as, she wondered again if old age was having its fun with her. her doubts were short-lived as a new expression coalesced his speckled muzzle - recognition.

so it was him.

caiaphas might have set her world afire for kevlyn, but that loyalty did not extend to his blood. it did not extend to anyone, except the corpse long picked clean in duskfire glacier. that corpse had been a boy, once. no more.

she was too full of hateful and misplaced anger to compose herself. charon's presence was merely a door, and caiaphas had fell through it - with a surge and a snarl she moved towards him - in that moment, she was reminded of the hellish glare in tuwawi's eyes. she would never forget that.

she feinted, a quick lunge meant to distract him -- and then she pirouetted neatly on her thin limbs and drove her teeth for home - hoping for neck, for throat, for pulsing blood.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire - by Caiaphas - October 06, 2018, 07:53 PM