Grouse Thicket I am not throwing away my shot
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She was family? Niamh paused, hackles raising for a moment before they settled back on her shoulders. The voice didn't belong to any of the Blackthorn males that she knew, but then again...Blackthorns tended to crawl out of the woodworks here and there, so it wasn't too surprising, she guessed. She considered that fact for a moment, when he asked who she was...She remembered something about Ceara having a brother, a littermate that she'd been fond of...But she hadn't really gotten to know him. But whoever it was she was in communications with now didn't give her a name and that was a bit disconcerting. She could only really think of one thing to do, in that moment, that might prompt him to give her more information. 

"Niamh Blackthorn," She called out, before she added- almost defensively- "Also family." And then, to the point- "She's missing." Her heart beat rapidly; of course, any other pack member could have heard her calling out, and might have thought her title strange- but she could always explain herself later....Right?
Messages In This Thread
I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 10, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 11, 2018, 04:26 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 14, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 19, 2018, 01:23 AM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 20, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 22, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by Tuathal - October 24, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: I am not throwing away my shot - by RIP Niamh - October 24, 2018, 06:42 PM