Stone Circle Something I've been wanting to ask you
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Private 

Valette had been busy with new members joining and keeping the pack running. It was not that tough of a job as she was established as a leader and most members do their jobs. She had it quite easy. It made her think about what future was in store for her. Was that the one with Greyback or would maybe Rueger have a chance? Rueger reminded her of Steady but she didn't know him that well. Greyback she knew better as he was her pack mate. However, there was one thing she wanted to know about him which was important to her.

Valette decided to search for Greyback to ask him. The male had been very different from any other males she had met before. She was rather charmed by him. She remembered meeting him at the borders with her sister Nanook. She had found him handsome, and now she got to know Greyback he was getting handsomer. Valette sounded a howl, just ask him where he was so she could locate him quicker. It didn't take too long to find him. "Oh, there you are," she smiled, her tail wagging. She trotted up to him, ready to greet him.

"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback promptly responded to Valette's howl, his own short and sharp, deep and dark. He hadn't expected for her to go looking for him with how busy she was, especially recently. The new influx of members had been making things eventful, especially with Korei and the disappearance of Alarian.

Turning, he met her half way in a trot, his tail high and wagging slightly as he smiled at her, their actions mirroring. As her figure approached through he stilled his body. "Here I am, indeed," he replied. Valette looked beautiful as ever in his eyes, her dark fur warmly reflecting the sun that peeked through the cloudy evening, her emerald eyes glistening with strength and prowess. "You look beautiful as ever," he stated, letting the words slip through his teeth without a second thought.

"What can I do for you, Valette?"

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled when he stood before her. The female wagged her tail a bit faster. Then the male told her that she was beautiful. Valette flushed and looked at him shyly for a moment. "Thank you," she spoke. "You look handsome as well," she admitted. He was so tall and handsome. She kind of wanted to snuggle right against him. Or have him protect her. Valette quirked up her lips.

"Oh yes," she spoke when he reminded her that she wanted to ask him something. "I was wondering something," she spoke. She then thought how she could word this the best way. The female tried to formulate her sentences. "Well, as you know I do like being a mother," she started. "And well... I was wondering if you were even interested in becoming a dad again," she asked.

She was not sure if this was a good moment to ask but it was important to her. It would be greatly influential for her decision if she wanted to be mated to him. "Because...," she started with a whisper. "I would not be ready to give such a thing up yet," she admitted.

"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback pinned his ears back slightly at the compliment and gave a laugh, willing the warmth down that flooded his face and veins. Handsome, him? He doubted it with the large scar plastered to his face...However, Valette had never been one to lie and he added a "Thank you," back at her.

She seemed to be struggling a bit with what she wanted to say, and he became curious, his tail wagging slightly again as he waited. He knew Valette wanted to be a mother, she was a fantastic one with beautiful children to match her. He was not expecting her to ask him to become a father again though and instantly stopped his wagging, his jaw open and hanging. Him? A father? With....Valette?

He pulled his ears up and stared at her with eyes full of excitement, nearly missing her whisper of a voice about not being able to give up such a thing. "Oh, Valette," He whispered back. "I have never stopped being a dad and never will. Pups always have a soft place within my heart. Are..," He licked his jaws, mouth feeling dry.  "Are you asking because you want to have some...with me?"

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette watched the shock on Greyback's face, and feared the worst for a moment. She felt her ears flop back. Greyback probably didn't want kids then... Luckily his reaction quickly changed. He looked excited. Valette let out a soft whine in relief. She was glad to hear that the considered himself a father. She had seen him with Arlette, and her other children so she could barely even imagine, that he wouldn't want pups. But she had to ask, had to know for certain instead of assume.

Valette looked a bit flustered when he asked. "Well, yes," she spoke. Her eyes widened. "I mean, well. Eventually," she corrected. "I think we should first work on the whole thing between us and our relationship. Perhaps also seeing what the pack thinks of us hanging out more. But I don't think I could date someone who wouldn't want pups," she admitted. "So I had to know before we would go into anything serious," she explained.

Valette hadn't really thought until now, she hadn't allowed herself to think about it. But thinking of little Greyback's made her ovaries almost explode with want. Valette's tail wagged excitedly over her hocks. However, she did realize that Greyback was quite larger than her other mates. She briefly wondered how that would go during breeding. Valette almost violently shoved that thought away. Something to wonder about later when they were officially together.

508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Eventually. Greyback frantically nodded. Yes, yes. Of course, eventually. "Yes, eventually," he parroted back, looking away with a flustered gaze briefly. Not now, of course not now. They needed time to get to know one another, to settle down and discuss. Planning a relationship, let alone pups was a big change. "I agree, I-" He paused, finding his words "...I would like that very much. I would like anything with you." He confessed.

The large male felt flustered, his mind spinning. The image of Valette, normally lithe and slender, filled and plump with his- no, their pups made his skin prickle. Their tiny bodies nestled up to her, their cries echoing, and their fur... What would they look like? How many would there be? Greyback had not realized his tail was wagging so fast at the idea and that he was looking at the ground until he heard the cawing of a bird.

Looking up, he shook his head and turned to Valette once more. "Sorry, did you say something? I didn't realize I was too deep in my thoughts," he chuckled. "Say," he breathed, ears perking up at the idea. "Would you like to meet up later tonight, by the meadow, at dusk?" He asked, his eyes filled with excitement. While they both had gotten to know each other recently, there must be more to know.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette had to giggle a bit when the male just parroted her. She found it rather cute that he looked so... disheveled. She didn't realize that she could do that to the male. He looked a bit flustered by her question, which was a bit of a relief to her, since she also felt a bit flustered by her forward question. She chuckled softly when he said that everything would great to do with her. Valette battered her hazel eyes at him and smiled. She would like that as well.

However, she realized that Greyback might not have seen that. He seemed to be off in a different world. Valette looked at him while in thought. She realized that Greyback was older looking. But she couldn't help but to see past all of that. He was really handsome, and she wondered too what it would be like to have pups with him. The reason Valette started to smile even more was when she was certain the male was thinking about something nice since his tail was wagging.

"That is alright," she spoke. She wanted to ask what he had been thinking about but then he asked if she wanted to meet up at dusk. Valette eyes glinted. She was interested in that. 'I'd like to," she spoke and then quirked up her lips into a smirk. A bit more confident after seeing Greyback lost in thought and heavily tail wagging. She leaned in closer. "Perhaps you could tell me what you were thinking about just now," she murmured, her own tail wagging behind her.

508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback was glad that Valette had agreed to meet up at the meadow tonight, he would have to start preparations ASAP if everything was to go right. Perhaps he would ask Aerasha to help him with... It would certainly speed things along. "Thank you, it's a date then." He chuckled, looking at her while still smiling.

However, his smile dropped at the sight of her devious smirk. Widening his eyes in question, he looked at her and tipped his head slightly, wondering what was on her mind. Had she seen right through his thoughts? They weren't the most dignified of ones, and if she knew he had no idea how she would feel. Would she take offense?

"Perhaps you could tell me what you were thinking about just now,"

He stilled as she leaned in, the warmth of her body radiating onto him, the soft wisps of her breathing against his fur. He blinked. Ah, so this was a game. He settled his features and smirked back at her, his grin extending just a little as he lifted his head a bit and looked away so she could only see his chin and not the mischievous look in his eyes. He was teasing her.  "Oh, I'm not so sure if you want to hear about it," He spoke in a playful tone, his voice deep and rough like gravel. "It's not very gentlemanly." He added.

Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled when he spoke of it being a date. She was looking forward to it. She didn't have a date in a long time. She wondered if her and Stark ever had a date, like a romantic date. She really liked the idea of being courted by Greyback. She was definitely charmed by him. "I look forward to it," she returned to the male.

At first the male seemed a bit shocked at what she had said but he soon seemed to catch on and smirk back at her. Valette grinned when Greyback admitted about thinking of 'not very gentlemanly' things. "I think you've got me more interested now," she admitted with a grin. Something ungentlemanly from Greyback? She wanted to get to know that side of him as well.

Valette chuckled and then stepped back. "I will see you tonight then. Should I bring something? I can hunt a meal for us," she offered. She would try and get to know more of that other side during their date. But it was good to know that there was a more mischievous side to the male since Valette had one herself.

508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Once Valette grinned and chuckled his smirk faulted, and a smile soon replacing it. The older wolf laughed with her at his own ridiculousness, his head turning as she stepped away. He didn't want to admit it, but having her close by him was comforting. He was selfish, and didn't like it when she wasn't near.

"I look forward to it as well," he replied, wondering how the date would turn out. He hoped Valette would like it, and that he wouldn't make a fool of himself. It had been so long since he perused someone, or was even involved romantically. All of Greyback's relationships had been strictly platonic, only sharing his love for friends and family.

When Valette asked if he wanted her to hunt he gave a firm nod. Hunting, for them? Someone had never hunted for him before. Greyback decided he rather liked the idea. "That would be wonderful, I'll see you at dusk then." Turning, the male took his leave into the sheltered tree line, his figure fading into the shadows.