Ankyra Sound You can't even trust the air you breath
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the siren did not miss the note of suspicion that lingered in takiyok's gaze; hardened as caiaphas was, the loss of children had shaped her to be even crueler -- jealously, she wondered if this wolf would take the children she had given safe harbor from her.

the situation was not so different from what illidan had underwent -- somehow, caiaphas had been tunerk's and aningan's grezig -- and had come along at just the right moment. she almost reflexively flexed her shoulders, begrudgingly accepting takiyok at least was owed the explanation of where her kin was sleeping.

"their names, you have already said. tunerk and aningan are both here." her expression became steely, and she did not step back to allow takiyok egress. "safe."

okay, that last thing was a bit conditional.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 02, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 22, 2019, 03:45 AM