Ankyra Sound You can't even trust the air you breath
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
all trace of sympathy left caiaphas' features as the northerner spoke -- not only did she question the validity of caiaphas' words, but she spoke in such a manner that seemed to imply caiaphas, of all creatures, must oblige.

frankly, it left the siren queen cold.

a grim sneer replaced her neutral expression, and her hellish yellow eyes raked over takiyok's form in contempt. "hmm. you are in no position to be making demands." she sneered, rolling her shoulders with a cold indifference. "sorry, we're closed. come back later."

the term acquiring more flies with honey than vinegar was not without its merits -- and unless takiyok supplicated herself then and there before the irascible harpy, she would soon find herself alone in the forest with no wolf to converse or boss around.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 02, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 22, 2019, 03:45 AM