Tuktu Hinterlands So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Colt was not impressed with the fact that she’d gone to his sacred place, even to apologize, and she wilted further. She had only wanted to apologize- and though she hadn’t known Nell, she’d simply made the assumption that she’d been good to Colt- and that she had deserved better...But what did she know? Not a hell of a lot. She didn’t bristle or get riled up when Colt told her off. She simply slid one shoulder back in a defeated shrug. ”I’m sorry, maybe I was wrong to come and apologize- I honestly didn’t think you’d be here. I just...Needed to apologize to her, if she could hear me.” Niamh said. She wanted Nell to be able to hear her...Possibly because if Nell could, then Ambrose and Bruges could too.

She shook her head, brow furrowing at his next question. ”No...” She interjected softly, but let him finish. Then she sighed. ”I made the wrong call...I got scared when Towhee got knocked out...I thought she might end up like Screech,” She said, her voice breaking. ”I wasn’t thinking. It just...All I could see was what would happen if she turned into him- and that nearly killed me the first time...But I shouldn’t have thought the same thing would happen. I shouldn’t have thrown you out; and it took me too long to realize that. I never meant what I said. And I’m sorry. I don’t deserve your forgiveness, and I know I won’t get it. Just Colt, please...When you go just...Tear out my heart, or something. Take it with you or leave it or something, I don’t know, I just can’t. Stand. This. Pain.” She said hoarsely.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go. - by RIP Niamh - January 11, 2019, 02:33 AM