Tuktu Hinterlands So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She was chastized again, and her ears folded back. He was certainly getting every word in that he could in order to make her feel bad. She was willing to take it though- at least, to a certain extent which fortunately had not been reached yet. She shook her head. "I let you down. I should have had more faith in you...It was an automatic response and it was wrong." She admitted. The words tasted so sour and it mad her feel even worse to admit everything. He went on and the hurt just kept coming. It wasn't going to do any good for her, walking away from the situation like this- but it was the very least she owed him. 

But that didn't mean she would handle the situation perfectly. "You were a priority, and you still are; otherwise I wouldn't have come here, and I wouldn't be apologizing and shooting myself down. You knew I was an idiot from the beginning, Colt. And you knew that I had a temper. What else do you want me to say? Or do? Do I have to roll my scrawny ass down the side of the fucking plateau again?" She asked, her tone raising, but she paused, and continued, levelly. "'Cause I'd do it. A thousand times. And you can laugh, all you want- like the jackass you were the day that we met." She half-hiccoughed as a tiny laugh caught in her throat. She strangled it, and forced the corners of her lips to still. In the end, she gave in, and snorted. "We were never perfect, Colt. Me less so than you. But what we had...It's still worth saving. I know it is."
Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go. - by RIP Niamh - January 12, 2019, 06:24 PM