Tuktu Hinterlands So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
When Colt spoke at first, Niamh thought he was going to give her a hard no- and that he was simply beginning with saying that he wouldn't go back to the pack. Quixote was supposedly his best friend- or one of them anyway- but she knew that Colt and Towhee went together like oil and water, and that with Phox by Towhee's side backing her up, Colt would feel frustrated and not wanted. Part of her didn't feel at home with the pack either- not with Quixote in charge. She found it a bit odd that Quixote wouldn't return to the pack, but she could only assume that it was because of either the memories he had there, or because Towhee lived there. She wondered if she should ask why- but clammed up as he continued. 

He was willing to try. Niamh could hardly control the way her nerves began to hum and vibrate when he admitted that he would be willing to try- but she would have to go with him. 

She knew exactly how Towhee felt about her leaving the pack. And she loved Towhee- but this was Colt's way of testing to see where he fell, in terms of priority. She knew if she balked, he would be out. She was afraid that if she even asked for time to consider, he would be out. She'd told him that she wanted to put him first, and now she had to either step up to the bar- or step the hell away from it and not go near it again. If she'd meant what she'd said, she'd have to prove it now. 

"I need to go back and talk to Towhee and Quixote," She said, trying to keep herself as calm as possible. She knew they wouldn't like it- and that they could still potentially convince her to stay and not go with Colt...But right now, she was upping her ante. "It's the least they deserve after all I've done...I can't just run off without an explanation. And like...Our packs aremeant to be at peace with one another, so I don't want to piss Quixote off by just...Running to the Firebirds without an explanation." She said, though she was still afraid that even taking those precautions and doing the courteous thing might mean she'd lose him. "But I will. I'll go with you. We'll make this work." She vowed, heart fluttering in her chest. She wanted nothing more than to simply run and press herself against him as she used to- so she took a few steps forward, an imploring look on her face, hoping he'd allow her close enough to touch him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go. - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 01:50 PM