Tuktu Hinterlands So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
This was going to work. She had fear clawing at her nerves, desperately, but she also had hope and it was the first time she'd felt anything like that since she had exiled Colt. She nodded quickly with what he told her to do, and couldn't stop a small, timid but amused smile from pulling at her lips when he said the word 'maybe.' But she got the point; she had to do what he wanted, now- as he'd already given her everything he'd had to give. This was her debt to pay, now, and even if he was going to be a sarcastic jackass about it, she'd have to take it- and find a way to love it. 

He moved forward and as soon as he touched her, she was released from the tense spell that had held her back, and she pressed herself against him, nuzzling into the warm fur of his shoulder. Perhaps it was too much- but it simply wasn't enough for Niamh who immediately felt her heart yearn for him, and for everything he could give her with their lives together again. "I will." She promised. "Thank you, Colt," She said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: So I'll go- but I'm telling you, I don't wanna go. - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2019, 06:34 PM