Moonspear Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus hadn't meant to take the willowy dove by surprise; as she startled and turned around with something akin to alarm still trickling in her wide gaze. arcturus' gruffness quickly slid away, finding guilt finger its way into his chest. had he sounded that mean?

he did not like the feeling he got from stirring fear in others; she looked like a cornered beast, and he felt remorse for approaching so abruptly. his tail fell and he looked away deliberately, studying the clouds eilonwy had mentioned. as if by taking his attention off of her, he might give her a reason to believe he wasn't necessarily trying to scare her.. "oh, yeah. they look pretty." it was not every day that someone called angry, brooding clouds pretty (and a boy using "pretty" seemed a good way to get ruthlessly mocked for being in touch with his sensitive side) -- but arcturus was a wolf of summit, used to stormy skies and dark moods. a subtle smile (still carrying bits of guilt) broke across his face as he looked back at eilonwy as if in apology for such a stupid statement. "well, i mean.. they're cool looking."
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Arcturus - April 24, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Eilonwy - April 29, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Ven y muéstrame como baila el viento - by Arcturus - May 02, 2019, 10:21 AM