Moonspear to wait for my father, to gather up his tools
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
things had changed between them; gone was the playful glint in both of their eyes, the carefree expressions. arcturus was solemn as he descended towards her, noticing the way she seemed to anticipate him -- with what, fear? pain?

he did not come here to cause her pain.

he did not like the way she looked at him, guilty; as if a dog about to be struck. he loosened a tired sigh, wishing she had never had her heat in the first place. if she had just kept a lid on it, none of this would have happened. the family wouldn't be at each other's throats, and he wouldn't be here, about to ask speedy the toughest question he had ever thought of.

"did you do anything with my father?" arcturus' tone was steely, and he kept his head high -- a sliver of charon seemed to be apparent then, as he stared down at the woman he believed responsible for this all. how she answered would pave the course of events to follow, and arcturus dearly hoped she answered truthfully.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: to wait for my father, to gather up his tools - by Arcturus - May 18, 2019, 09:52 AM