Moonspear for my father to come and find me like he said
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus tried to keep a bit of suave air about him, but frankly, this was entirely un-navigated territory for the young moonspearian. no one had ever flirted with him (that he could tell) -- and unfortunately for the dark beta, arcturus did not have charon's indefatigable sense of confidence (yet).

all the same, he hoped he didn't read as clearly insecure as he followed after moriko, a bit lost and a bit flattered (okay, very flattered -- somehow, that male ego of his was slowly waking up and saying 'hey! pay attention to me!', as was the male ego's natural birthright to be paid attention to).

"i'm interested," arcturus responded with a broad smile, his brow furrowing only as she picked up a rock and turned around. what was her plan, to stone him to death? that's not how most dates went.... right?

now that moriko had a rock in her mouth, the quips were probably over. time for arcturus to impress her by showing how naturally gifted and quick witted he was (wink/grin). "it'll take a lot more than a rock to smooth down those flyaways." arcturus quipped, his tail wagging -- somehow, he had already forgotten about the fox.

typical male, imho.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: for my father to come and find me like he said - by Arcturus - September 02, 2019, 10:05 AM