Stone Circle it's late and i'm awake, staring at the wall
201 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
open!

Leta's confidence, little by little, was returning. Though she was content and more than happy to linger in her mother and her fathers shadow (feeling like she learned so much in the process), today the young girl decided that she would try and interact with others. The terrible day was boxed up and seemingly forgotten, thrust into the recesses of her mind—so for Leta, it was something unnameable that caused her throat to tighten the further she strayed from the seeing eye of her mother and father.

When it became difficult to swallow, Leta sucked in a little breath and turned around. The onset of panic was one she blindly tried to escape, the flight or fight mechanism igniting into the former as she came closer to the rendezvous again. It was easier to breathe, the nearer she was—the feeling of safety returned, but Leta did not want to go all the way back just yet.

She looked to the sky, knowing that soon the stars would come out; she knew them by name, her night-time companions, and Leta wondered if they knew hers. Another question for her mother or father, or whoever else she might come across today.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette had returned from her travels, let's say failed travels. She wanted to visit Ira but she wandered in the wrong direction. Luckily she made it home again. Her mother had been insanely worried and she felt guilty. Arlette didn't meant to be away for so long. The female decided to at least show her effort to her mom.

That is when she found Leta. The big sister smiled when seeing here by herself. Such an improvement. "Hi Leta," she grinned in greeting to her sister. "How are you?," she asked with a smile on her lips.
201 Posts
Ooc —
Leta heard her name and turned to see her sister. Leta's tail waved wildly; she was so glad to see her returned! She bounded toward her, growing bigger by the day it seemed, and grinned broadly. Arlette! You're back!!!! She crowed, moving to snuggle into her with an affectionate, sisterly hug. How was your trip?! Leta asked, taking a step backward; her smile had not yet left her lips, and her tail had yet to stop its excited wave.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,079 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Medic
Arlette grinned at her little sister, though she was hardly little anymore. Still, Arlette was pleased to see her and snuggled into her sister in greeting. "I am!,' she returned with a grin and then sat down. 'Well, I didn't go to the place I wanted to go. I got lost and wandered in the wrong direction. However, then I met another wolf and when I traveled with him I recognized the territories and knew my way home again. It was quite an adventure," she explained to her. "I am glad to be back home."