Moonspear but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
soon, the sunfire dipped below the horizon, wicking all the world in chrysalis-green where blue met orange. arcturus studied this picture in awe, noting hydra was moving along the shadows.

they were to track the sheep, and count their numbers. he moved behind her at a panther's slink, sharp eyes counting.

one, two, four, eight -- the ram on top making nine.. it was a poor time to count, given the glare of sunset that lingered in the backdrop, but by arcturus' count he could spot eight ewes and one male.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - December 30, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - December 31, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Hydra - January 13, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: but i'm telling you, and i hope i am heard - by Arcturus - March 17, 2020, 11:21 AM