Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris couldn't believe his nose; the scent of elk carried through the Shortly after recognizing his discovery, he picked his way down the mountainside—curiosity and motivation driving his every step. Hydra's summoning arose not too far into his trek, and Osiris paused to acknowledge his mother's message.  "I'm on my way, Mother!" he replied, his voice both eager a pitchy. Once he had spoken, Osiris forged forward once more, his paws now carrying him to where Hydra waited.

When he arrived, Osiris pulled up alongside the Alpha and licked her chin in greeting. "Ready when you are, Mother," he affirmed in a whisper as he pulled away.
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Osiris’s Ghost - January 27, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM