Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Hydra and Osiris were not alone for long, as several other wolves gathered. He regarded each packmate warmly, his tail swaying between his hocks, and his expression bright; his enthusiasm was unmistakable. When Hydra addressed the group, Osiris turned his undivided attention to her and listened intently. 

Though he understood everything that she had said, there was a question that lingered at the forefront of his mind. "Why isn't it good to approach them from behind?" Osiris asked once the floor had opened. His gaze swept those who surrounded him, his expression curious. "Wouldn't it be easier to catch them off guard that way?"
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Osiris’s Ghost - February 03, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM