Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Hydra's explanation cleared the confusion that Osiris had felt; every situation was different, and there was no one best way to hunt. Every lesson allowed him more variations to make the best decisions in his future endeavors—he would use his mother's wisdom with care. 

Excitement overcame Osiris as Hydra's speaking concluded. The time had come for him to hunt—finally! Wordlessly, his gaze swept through the crowd as he attempted to gauge the energy of the rest of the group. Osiris wondered if they shared in his excitement, or if his energy was somehow misplaced. Regardless, once his curiosity was satisfied, Osiris returned his attention to Hydra. Somehow, he had managed to stay still—save for the occasional wag of his tail—despite the buzzing eagerness that radiated through his being. 

Once their marching orders were given, Osiris would oblige.
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Osiris’s Ghost - March 01, 2020, 01:14 PM