Moonspear my throat feels raw from all this screaming
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Their mission began; motivated by the fresh trail, Osiris matched the group's pace. Although he wasn't entirely sure what to expect, he felt a mixture of excitement and anticipation—esepically once the herd came into view. As they assembled, and Hydra explained the next leg of their journey, Osiris listened carefully. They would work to inspire anxiety, scattering their numbers to test them—it all made sense to him, and he had no further questions. 

Osiris emerged from the shadows as he followed his mother's lead. The herd scattered as the group appeared, panicked by their unsuspected threat; Osiris fed into their energy, and it fueled him as they drove. Taking to Hydra's show-and-tell, Osiris veered left of her and nipped at the heels of their target before falling back to avoid any retaliation. Once alongside his mother, he hurriedly beamed in her direction; Osiris had never felt so alive and was enjoying his lesson thoroughly. Still, he couldn't help but wonder what came next.
Messages In This Thread
my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - January 27, 2020, 09:20 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 03, 2020, 09:47 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Isilmë - February 12, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Hydra - February 19, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: my throat feels raw from all this screaming - by Osiris’s Ghost - March 17, 2020, 01:31 PM