Ghost Lion Crag the night so black that the darkness hums
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
did he want to see dirge, so soon after the fallout?

arcturus had seen the alpha's figure weave through the stones from a higher vantage; keeping to the shadows, he had watched in silence with his breath baited as inwardly he wrestled with what to do. if hydra was with dirge, it could be an ambush -- but could he truly pass his friend by without so much as a decent word?

while he debated he heard the clatter of something heavy swing down the slopes -- peering over the ledge he caught the arcing end of a stick as it plummeted, raking scree and pebbles with it as it went.

behind it, the voice and figure of another wolf arcturus dearly wished to avoid.

he sucked in his breath through his teeth and made himself known by exposing himself along the rocky climb, picking his way down towards them at a heel-dragging pace.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
the night so black that the darkness hums - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 08, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Arcturus - April 08, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 09, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 10, 2020, 04:48 PM