Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Private 
@Aries Dated to 12th July

He was scouting ahead, making sure the path was ok and to see if he could grab a snack.
It wouldn't do well if the pack scared off all the birds.
He was quiet, almost silent, in complete hunting mode. Looking for a bird in the lush grasses.

His ears twitched and swiveled, hoping he'd stumble upon a birds nest.
Easy prey.

But ahead, striding through the grasses, Derg caught a glimpse of storm silver.
He stilled, staring hard at that all too familiar form that seemed to be approaching.
|  •  •  |
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
thank you for starting! hopefully this is alright, it's a little late here x)

Austere; foreboding.

His presence was that of ice, a spectre of night and revenant of unyielding disquietude. To him, the stranger's scent posed no threat - it was of no interest to him, nor did his memory recollect the fragments of an image once passed. Had it been the girl's body here, standing rigid amongst the plains, perhaps he'd have recalled, savoured the taunts and traumas of a past escapade, but this was not the case.

And perhaps, even then, he'd have paid her no heed; while at once in his life he was ruinous, unrestrained in thirst and unquenched in his desires, the silencer had forged himself into true solemnity - or perhaps simply the vision of such. A presage of blunt, emotionless execution. Precise, yet controlled. Whether or not the fire still smouldered through his veins was unspoken, a mystery, for few could draw it out. So this man, poised ahead in some mien of trepidation, meant nothing to him. He was intent to keep walking, should he not be lured from his sinister pilgrimage.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
No problem! I got a roll thread up
Had he been seen? Noticed?
The man didn't even seem to care.
Didn't seem to care that Derg wanted to rip him apart like he had done to Keen.
He wasn't going to wait to be noticed.

Derg shot forward, barely catching a snarl as he barreled towards the man.
But in his anger, he had thrown too much power into one direction, leaving too little room for him to follow the silvered mans dodge.
He should've not let himself get caught in his rage. His anger for his Ward.
|  •  •  |
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
He had lightning reflexes to thank for the fusillade that betided - sweeping himself to the side just before the stranger could plough into him; this indignation was unrestrained, a man led by unrelenting wrath. What had provoked it, the silencer could only assume, but he was left little time to consider. As a spear might, he shot back toward the auburn foreigner, but a man led by fury was not to be understimated. Blind to logic, vigilance propelled to the wind; they casted themselves as an incursion of flaming arrows might, an eruption of intransigent vexation.

While his dodge succeeded, his attack missed.

Steeling his body, the soldier readied himself for the oncoming blow, hackles bristling; silver needles, eyes hollow in their luminescence.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He swung himself 'round, pulling himself to a stop and spinning on his haunches to face the abhorrent man.
Derg wasn't above heinous acts, but for an innocent girl in the woods?
No. That was wrong.

He struck the silver man like flint and steel, as if a spark would fly from the blow Derg delivered to his lower scruff, just where his neck melted into his shoulder.
Derg could clearly see in this bright day that the man was a lot lighter in colour than he'd thought and more slight. He thought he was bigger, but was by no means small.

He shoved forwards, trying to force the man into giving up, or to off-balance him, but it was very likely Derg didn't have the weight for that.
|  •  •  |
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Impressed, almost.

This tempestuous man, seething with rage, kept him on his toes; unsleeping. It was a welcome challenge, a worthy opponent, and loss or win Aries would take this spar in stride. He savoured the irascible belligerence, but no sliver of sinister merriment shone in his gaze - a cold slate of enigmatic formality. While some led with erratic emotion, others led with controlled apathy.

A pierce of skin at his scruff - if it pained him, it was not visible to the eye. The silencer snapped his jaws, aiming to clench flesh between tenacious incisors; just out of reach, and anticipating another blow he backed up, tail raised, horripilating. He would wait for an opening before initiating his next strike.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
The man pulled from him, and Derg released.
He wanted to wrap his teeth around this man's throat and wring the life from his very bones.
Just like he'd tried to do to Keen.
Except Aries wouldn't have a guardian to protect him.

He cooled his seething rage, honed it into killing him. Killing the silver man.
He strove forward again with every intention of pulling the man's legs out from under him, but lost his footing and fell to one knee, stopping his attack short.
Soon, though, he was rising again for the next blow to be met.
|  •  •  |
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Patience, this time, aided him.

While the russet assailant strove toward him, eager in intent, the footing was misjudged and he crumbled unwisely to the earth. Aries watched as he slipped, watched as he rose, but it was far too late - the silencer struck, heaving his weight into the chest of the stranger and surmounting him against the soil in which he'd fallen. The Svartell was not incautious enough, however, to push aside the prospect of another attack. Vigilance was his ally.

It was a brief interlude between their sinister dance, in which the soldier stared down upon this aggressor with a dead gleam in his gaze, poised to strike in finality. If there was one thing he knew; hesitance could kill a man.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Seems like a good time to allow @Donovan Azura to enter lol
He tumbled, as did a great weight of his opponent ontop of him.
His face scuffed into the earth again, forelegs playing to try and stop him being crushed.
He snapped up at the beast, but to no avail.

It looked like he was stuck and as subject to whatever the man saw fit, until he saw an opening to foil whatever dark deeds were already being conjured up.
He would not be like Keen, like a lamb to slaughter.
|  •  •  |
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan hears the fight from a little ways away. Derg’s scent playing on the wind. He hasn’t seen him in a while, long enough to be concerned and with the tell tale sounds of a vicious fight unfolding he has nothing but to suspect he’s gotten himself into trouble. If it is Derg that is. Either way, he’s galloping, starting into a sprint to get there. When finally he can see the two wolfs off in the short distance. An ashen grey one and the caramel brown of Derg’s coat. The scar on his face making his identity unmistakable.

Upon arrive he slows his gait. Tail curled tightly above his hip and the fur along his neck and spine bristles, almost making him resemble the infamous, cackling hyena. He stands tall but doesn’t attack, deciding to use dominance to warn the wolf off of him. A snarl wrinkles his nose and bares impressive fangs. Golden eyes piercing into the stranger males eyes.

“Get off of him.” He growls lowly. Not as vicious as it is a warning. Taking a few steps closer to show he isn’t afraid to step in.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
"--Get off of him."

Ignorance began to feel enticing, but he steeled himself.

While he'd begun to savour the vigour of their tussle, Aries was intelligent enough to acknowledge when the situation had turned; when he had become outnumbered. One had become two - he couldn't afford to turn a blind eye to his side, snatching the assailant's life in jeopardy of his own. The soldier backed up to re-evaluate once more, hoisting his weight from the russet man and standing in refined solemnity ahead of them both, posture domineering to combat their own.

A stand-off. He was not a coward - but nor was he stupid; the silencer flickered his gaze between the pair, awaiting their next move with a hiemal, unphased expression. A soundless assessment, sizing them up in a matter of seconds.

"A shame. I almost killed him."
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Donovan.
Donovan.

With renewed vigor, Derg surged against the man, and as he let up just slightly, Derg freed himself and retreated back to the brindle man.
He could feel the sting of numerous bites from where the man had tried to keep his hold on him. The tickle of blood through his fur.

He bristled, letting himself calm for a moment. Or try to. He stared at the man, hard and evenly. Lips twitching.
But as he spoke again, Derg let himself move forwards at the man again. Ready to let blood and fur be ripped and fly.
He'd say when he was almost dead.
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Smart. Donovan thinks to himself as he watches the other male back off. Then Savage. comes to mind at the silver males body language — tone of voice. He likes it. He doesn’t have much time to contemplate on the matter as he watches Derg run to him like a moth to a flame. Only this time instead of burning him, he’s saving him.

He spares Derg a look, biding the mild worry behind his usual cocky facade he graces the other with his golden gaze once again. He’s about to confront the stranger when he sees Derg with his eyes on the prize, darting forward to resume his assault on the other male. He doesn’t get far. Donovan won’t let him. With a quick movement, Donovan snatched up the coffee fur of his scruff in deadly jaws. Not gripping hard enough to leave more wounds on the already bleeding man, he lets go to step in front of him. A solid glare meeting Derg’s own. A stern no in his eyes. Donovan wants to investigate.

Turning towards the stranger, Donovan quirks a circular, white brow. “Who're you. Why the hell are you two fighting?” It’s a simple, stern question. He feels like he’s breaking up a fight between two pups, even though it’s quite a bit more serious than that.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Bristling; antagonized.

The russet man surged toward him, frenzied in his loom, but was halted. Obsidian lips tugged discreetly at the corners, while Aries soundlessly revelled in the exchange - it was, after all, exactly as intended. Almost pitiful, the assailant had acted purely from offended acrimony, while the silencer remained in place, mocking in a display of refined stoicism. Watching, observing. Power seemed to drape upon the brindle's shoulders, as he briskly snatched auburn fur between his jowls and hissed his wordless warning, threat like a blade to imprison the assumed subordinate behind. It appeared he wielded command between the pair; the brooding knight cast a penatrative stare upon him, and him alone. 

"It does not matter," came the heavy tonality, resonant, thunder-born. His posture remained menacing, yet hackles ceased to revolt upon his spine. "I could inquire the same." Only then did his gaze sweep toward the aggressor, quirking an iron brow in reticent judgement.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
The silver brute sneered and mocked him.
He didn't know. Didn't care.
He reveled in creating pain. And perhaps Donovan did too.
But Derg would convince himself to believe the brindle man wasn't the same. Or anything like.

"He tried to kill my ward."
He spat out the words.
Keen.
The image of her, broken in the snow, blood staining everything, the tang of blood still in Dergs mouth then the same as the one lingering now.

"He tried to kill her!" He yelled, voice hoarse, rising.
"I'll fucking kill you." He promised, voice low and gritty, glaring daggers that rivalled Nemisis' gaze, at Aries.
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s confused to say the least. Unaware of their past disputes Donovan listens to what Derg has to say. Then the fact that the stranger answers him so cryptically causes him to furrow his brows. Donovan steps forward more, giving a silent look to Derg to stay put before flicking fiery orbs back to the other.

“I’m Donovan, alpha of the Saints. I don’t care if you haven’t heard of us, or whatever the fuck.” He says frankly. “Now answer the question — who are you?” He eyes the man with interest. Drawn to his aggressive nature. Perhaps he could get more from this stranger than making him their new chew toy.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
Air seemed to tighten around the assailant, thicken like a brewing storm. One-sidedly virulent; noxious.

Distantly, he recalled – cocoa stained crimson, rust seething into slavering jowls, bloody deluge upon his tongue. The caterwauls, tormented flailing as he snatched the very air from her lungs, and cast her body into the inimical embrace of winter’s tears. A little bird, prey to the stroke of nature’s cruelty. Perhaps he’d played his part in her demise, but it was irrelevant. A dismal fraction of the past, a disregarded chapter in some bygone story; it appeared there’d been a reader after all.

The russet man, swathed in his embers of ferity, was restless. He bristled like an unbroken flame, barely contained beneath the brindle’s behest, and words fired incessantly from an aerated throat. He could hardly contain himself. Aries regarded him with a coldly impassive stare, born of serrated ice, bearing some dry imitation of pity. False compassion; he did not rue upon former doings. There were many things he’d done in his time, remorse was wasted.

"I’ll fucking kill you," came the agouti’s plight, and Aries inclined his chin in a mirage of contemplation, gaze darkening with a shadow of malevolent intrigue. We’ll see.

"Hm," the star-born derided once more, revolving back to Donovan, "This is beginning to feel more like an interrogation." With a tongue heavy as steel, hoarse as a dragon’s breath he gave his cynical musing, visage set firmly into solemnity despite the implication of humour in his words – a title was nothing without proof of his competency. "Aries, should it concern you so."
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
He held no remorse.
Nothing of the sort.
In fact, he seemed like a bumbling old man with a patchy past he cared not to remember.

The thought only drew more mirth up from Derg towards Aries.
A name to the face, the scent.
Derg felt he could find this man again. Can, and would.
His lips pursed, Donovan talking over him, Aries looking away in what seemed to be contemplation.
His lips writhed up, licking the blood staining them, and watched how this unfurled.

Slowly - very slowly - he lowered himself into a crouch. Ready to drive up into his fucking throat should he decide to attack him for a change.
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan rumbles out a deep laugh, the sound reverberating in his chest. His voice a silky smooth baritone and his teeth showing in a devious smirk — he’s up to no good. “This could be one if you want it to. We could use some entertainment, darling.” He comments darkly. Like his voice could cut him from just the sound of it, his tongue a Blade always to be sharpened even as he lets loose the teasing endearment.

At the sound of his name though, Donovan hums thoughtfully. The name sweet and sour on his tongue as he parrots it back to him. “Aries, huh?” Then he takes a step forward, muscled shifting pleasantly in his massive limbs. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He purrs with a voice of scarlet sexual appeal yet still underlined with maliciousness. “But I’d leave if I were you. You two can settle this on another day. Or if you refuse, I can help him settle it right here, right now.” Another step. “I hope to meet you again someday. For now, you should go.” He comments like it’s the only option that shows in his favor.
Silencer
334 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Away
A brow of the silencer quirked; masked scrutiny stationed harshly across chiselled features as Donovan rumbled with his laughter, a heavy resounding not unlike Aries' own - but where the brindle's tongue lay smooth as silk, a ribbon of malice to snake around their nescient throats, the silencer's was wrought with unremitting thunder. Foreboding.

"Pity, I’m not quite the performer you’re after," he mused, thin line of obsidian tugging slyly at the corner of his lips. While eternally bid to perform his ominous dance with sobriety, discountenance, the Svartell savoured a challenge, particularly when it poised itself so wistfully ahead of his grasp. While he endured with inexorable combat, soundless torment, he thrived off these direful avocations; to brandish such a proposition, it would scarcely remain irrecoverable.

The agouti man still fumed in the corner – the verklempt boy had not been forgotten, but the star-born could feel every stroke of wind against his spine, hear the huff of every exhale from their lungs, see the very whiskers quiver upon their muzzles; he would not be caught unawares.

A purr released from the throat of the alpha then, waltzing forward over the earth as though he were god themself. Aries held his ground, standing in refined smoothness, the picture of eerie finesse – a mere shadow, forbidding in presence alone. A silence fell, once the other ceased his words… and the knight took it upon himself to break it, words piercing the gloom like a knife to flesh. "I had little intention of staying," he uttered, close, words gravelly yet sinistrous upon his tongue, "my time has other uses."

With that, he began to stray further to the umbra of their surroundings, deliberately drawled out in obscurity, yet passed a single glance back to stare coolly toward the pair before beginning to dissolve into the coming night.
If I cannot bend Heaven,
I will raise Hell.
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
Derg listened, watched.
Fumed in silence.
Her let Donovan weave words made of silk, to a man born of ice; so he thought.

His tail lashed in a feline manner.
He would like to string him from the trees and watch coyotes jump to rip his still seeing eyes from his face.
He just wanted him to fuck off now. Have him just leave. Get away from him.
Derg would find him and finish the job another day as Donovan said should happen.
Derg stood, shifting behind Donovan's form. Letting him get rid of Aries for now.

'Til another day.
|  •  •  |
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan is sure Derg is fuming — pissed beyond all recognition. Hell, so would he if someone stopped him from killing the guy that pissed on his parade. Donovan just had a feeling about the stranger male. Something that told him he could be of help in the future. Though if that feeling ever goes away, he’d be sure to let Derg beat him until he’s unrecognizable. 

For now, Donovan turns to the seething male. A silent apology in his eyes that he stopped him from ripping his throat out. Hopefully Derg didn’t hate him now.

The large male cranes his head closer to the coffee furred wolf and nudges him with a leathery nose — an attempt at comforting him. Though comforting others isn’t Don’s strong suit, he gives himself a garbage A for effort.

“Let’s head home, peaches.” He hums quietly. Only taking a few steps towards the direction of the pack before checking back to make sure he’s following. From there, they’d journey back to the place the rest of the Saints set up camp for the night.