Firefly Glen but here i dreamt i was an architect
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Tags for reference!

Osiris had followed the recent scent-trail of a deer for most of the morning. The track led him through the glen and towards the foothills, guiding him to an unexpected treasure: fresh droppings. He caught sight of them from a distance, noticing the vapor that rose from the pile dancing in the mid-morning light. He advanced towards the stool with long, motivated strides, already thinking about who he could summon to pursue the herd further; @Atlas, @Antares, and @Bronco were all quick to come to mind. 

Once he stood over the heap, Osiris promptly dropped and rolled his shoulder into the warm dung. He wasn't entirely sure how long his companions would be, but he wanted to better prepare them by (literally) picking up the prey's scent.
Messages In This Thread
but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 21, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 21, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 09:43 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 22, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 27, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - October 28, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: but here i dreamt i was an architect - by Dirge - November 27, 2020, 07:38 PM