Dragoncrest Cliffs Coffee Shop Playlist
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
944 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
“Gotcha,” Njord affirmed with a squint of his eyes and a curl of his lips. Did Kaertok have the hots for Raleska? She was princess of Rusalka, apparently, and a that made her a V.I.P. He made a mental note to try and meet her soon to better understand how their lives were tied together.

Suddenly, another though struck Njord. Wait, their daughter? he thought. How could that be? Erzulie and Rosalyn were both female. A stumped look passed over the islander’s expression momentarily, figuring out that there must have been a third party involved who wasn’t part of the picture. Wait… was Kaertok Raleska’s dad?!

In his mind, the gears were grinding, but Kaertok had already moved onto a different topic. Like any stoic man of few words, he didn’t care for small-talk. An invitation to track deer brought the light back to Njord confused countenance. “Yes!” he said excitedly, and then checked his composure, “Yes.” A pause. “Please.”

Njord moved to Kaertok’s flank, ready to follow the Tartok, loosening up his shoulders. “I look forward to learning from you,” he added with a small smile, ready to learn what Kaertok had to offer.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Coffee Shop Playlist - by Njord - November 20, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by RIP Kaertok - November 20, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by Njord - November 20, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by RIP Kaertok - November 21, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by Njord - November 21, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by RIP Kaertok - November 21, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by Njord - November 21, 2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by RIP Kaertok - November 22, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by Njord - November 23, 2020, 09:02 PM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by RIP Kaertok - November 24, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: Coffee Shop Playlist - by Njord - November 24, 2020, 03:45 PM