Dawnlark Plains People Change
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
Njord pressed on into the silent night. Look for smells. Listen for wolves. Wolf… Girl… Woman… Pretty fur… Pretty face… Try as he might, Valmúa bled into the islander’s mind. His recent escapade with Merlin and the Northern woman of the Watch left him with a poignant emptiness. No – focus!! Learn about Sagtannet…

Her golden mane.

Butterflies filled his tummy, thinking about actually following through on the first date he had proposed. What gift would he bring her? If only he could’ve known the difference between love and lust, Njord might’ve known better to stay clear. He looked up at a twinkling star.

Suddenly, as if to answer a tiny prayer, a voice called out to him – no, cat called.  Njord spun around, a stupid grin on his mug. For a brief moment he forgot about his troubles. A woman approached him, a specter of dappled white. Njord had never seen a piebald wolf before. Was she really a wolf at all?

“Who, me?” Njord asked. The man glanced over his shoulder to make sure she was actually talking to him. “Well shiver MY timbers, she thinks I be pretty as a pearl.” The tip of his red tail curled with a wag. As the stranger drew nearer, he could see her two toned citrus gaze. She was an absolute beauty and it left the islander begging to ask, why hadn’t he come to the mainland sooner?! “Pearls are quite rare, you know,” he added.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
People Change - by Njord - November 25, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - November 29, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: People Change - by Njord - December 01, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - December 08, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: People Change - by Njord - December 12, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - December 18, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: People Change - by Njord - December 30, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - January 01, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: People Change - by Njord - January 02, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - January 07, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: People Change - by Njord - January 07, 2021, 04:48 PM