Dawnlark Plains People Change
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
952 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
The seafarer listened closely with an open expression, enjoying his guest’s company and her flirtatious comments. Mahler… Rivenwood… Sequoia. A woman returning to her homeland. He wondered what history she had here and what had prompted the move. If she was fresh to these territories, maybe Rusalka’s old quarrels could be put to rest. Njord could be an optimistic fellow when his compass was set straight.

“I take it Maher’s yer leader?” he noted rhetorically, gaze traveling North as if he was peering into Rivenwood. “I’m jus’ a greenhorn too,” he said, stitching similarities together so they might find common ground. “Been runnin’ with Sapphique for ‘bout a month now… they’re good people ‘an I like livin’ by tha sea. Needed a change meself from my homeland on Meares Island… its South of here.”

He gave her a once over, admiring the mottling of brown against the white of her fur. “You run away from home too?” he asked with an impish smile.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
People Change - by Njord - November 25, 2020, 09:13 PM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - November 29, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: People Change - by Njord - December 01, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - December 08, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: People Change - by Njord - December 12, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - December 18, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: People Change - by Njord - December 30, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - January 01, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: People Change - by Njord - January 02, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: People Change - by Sequoia - January 07, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: People Change - by Njord - January 07, 2021, 04:48 PM